Simpsons Collectible Stickers
Courtesy Don Del Grande
There are five stickers per pack, and 24 packs per box
There are 72 stickers plus 12 "prism stickers" (chase cards) in the set
As these are stickers, there is nothing on the back except the logos for The
Simpsons, 20th Century Fox, Matt Groening, and Artbox.
Cards where each name appears the same when turned upside-down
The 12 "prism cards" have a bowling motif; for example, one of them has Lisa (is that a poodle skirt she's wearing?) with Zen Bowling - "see the pins, be the pins"
- Bart angel/devil
- "Homey" eating donut/licking fingers
- Marge excited/worried
- Maggie staring/crying
- Lisa with a happy/glazed look
Line drawings of couch scenes
- Everyone crashes through the back wall
- Giant Maggie down to tiny Homer
- Crushed by a giant foot
- Sea monkeys
- Big game hunter with heads on the wall / Homer-skin rug
- Catch phrases (Lisa's is "I think I'll go to my room now")
- Maggie in a bag of groceries
- Bart drooling with a remote control
- "Nuclear family" - couch with arrows pointing to it from heads
- Homer eating a hamburger
- "Everyone's favorite couch"
- "Close but no donut"
- Springfield Country Club logo
- Property of Ned Flanders (with "Homer Simpson" placed over it)
- Homer demonstrates the Donut Curl
- "D'oh! Nuts! Mmmmm, donuts"
- Homer's dream golf course: nine donut holes
- Homer as "Duff Couch Coach"
- "Donuts - is there nothing they can't do?"
- Homer getting himself into a rut trying to hit a golf ball
- "Carpe Diem - Seize the Donut"
- Homer holding up a giant donut with "XXXXXL" logo (I think this was on some giveaway giant shorts once)
- "If something's too hard to do, then it's not worth doing"
- Nelson "Ha-ha"
- Springfield Hall Patrol badge
- The "I Didn't Do It" boy
- "Yeah...nothing rhymes with Bart"
- Bart undergoes Squishee Brain Freeze
- Nelson "Smell ya later"
- Bart "I didn't do it, nobody saw me do it, you can't prove anything"
- "100% Bart" - Bart outlined with his sayings
- Naked Bart
- Bart aiming a slingshot at you
- Angel Lisa/Devil Bart (the word "Bart" turned over becomes "Lisa")
- Bart homework excuses
- Maggie amongst flowers
- Maggie "see...hear...speak no evil"
- Malibu Stacy
- "Where's Maggie?"
- Lisa "Don't have a cow, man"
- Lisa "Love Now"
- Lisa "Something about him really appeals to me"
- Lisa "Girl power"
- Lisa as goalie - "Cool on ice"
- Bart fishing - "The old 'fission' hole"
- Bart and Maggie - "I like school! Jazz rules! Smart girls are cool!"
- Lisa and sunshine
Skateboard Logos (sorry, I ride for Rocket Boards - that's a Klasky-Csupo joke)
- Toxic Skateboards
- 99% Bart Sk8-O-Lux
- Bart Sk8
- Toxic skateboarding Bart
- Homer sk8 company
- SSC (Springfield Skate Club)
- "Bart Would"
- "Homey Isle Style"
- "Smell the Gravel"
- Skateboarding is not a crime, man [neither is driving a car...if you don't do either on sidewalks]
- Mr. Burns' photo on a dartboard
- Jebediah Springfield statue
- Homer - "SNPP Worker Drone"
- "Greetings from Springfield" postcard
- Krusty Burger sign - "Over Dozens Sold"
- Lard Lad Donuts sign
- Mr. Burns - "Excellent"
- Apu - "Thank you, come again"